- If you are looking for E Visa, you should apply online minimum 30-48 business hours in advance from the date of arrival.
- Applicant's Passport must have at least two blank pages and six months validity from the date of arrival in India.
- Letter of Invitation to you from an enlisted organization.
- Organization Registration of welcoming organization (The Inviting Registered Company must have no less than 3 months legitimacy of enlistment).
- Declaration of Incorporation (For Local Company) or on the other hand.
- Declaration of Registration of Branch Office (For Foreign Investment Company).
- The accompanying Myanmar Registered Foreign Chamber of Commerce Association's proposal or welcome letter are qualified :
Thai Business Association of Myanmar
French - Myanmar Chamber of Commerce
and Industry (FMCCI).
European Chamber of Commerce in Myanmar (Euro Cham Myanmar).
Malaysian Business Chamber.
English Chamber of Commerce in Myanmar.
- This Visa is valid for 90 days from the date of issue and you can stay 70 days from the date of entry in Myanmar. E Visa is a only valid for a single entry. Re-entry will require another visa.
- E Visa benefit is non refundable.
- E visa facility is available for those Nationalities, which are mention countries on this website.
- E Visa (eTV) once permitted on arrival is just for single entry, non-extendable, non- exchangeable & not valid for appointing Protected/Restricted and Cantonment Areas.
- Our Business Tourist Visa fee is USD 90 per applicant, Exchange rate applicable including interchange charge for credit/debit cards, embassy fee, service fee and all application handling charges. Normal Visa will be send in within 3 to 5 business days. You can stay 70 days from the date of entry in Myanmar.
- Biometric information of the applicant will be obligatory captured at Immigration on entrance in Myanmar. Applicant should have a copy of eTV accompanies during the time of travel.