Terms & Conditions
If you are using www.visahub.co.in then you are abiding to follow up all terms and conditions. Therefore, it is requested to thoroughly read the terms beforehand of availing the services.
- E Visa is valid for entry through 3 alloted Airports and 3 arrive fringe checkpoint : Yangon International air terminal, Mandalay International airplane terminal, Nay Pyi Taw International air terminal, Tachileik Land Border Checkpoint, Myawaddy Land Border Checkpoint, Kawthaung Land Border Checkpoint.
- E Visa (eTV) once permitted on arrival is just for single entry, non-extendable, non- exchangeable & not valid for appointing Protected/Restricted and Cantonment Areas.
- Important requirements includes facing photograph having the white background and photo page of Passport having personal information such as name, date of birth, Country and expiry date etc. to be submitted by the applicant. If the uploaded documents and image are not clear according to the features then applicant can upload once again his image and documents.
- All the processing times are valid after receipt of the appropriate documents against an each individual application.
- The applicant is requested to provide correct email ID & Contact details since we send the ETA via email in PDF format in attached files.
- Applicant should have a copy of eTV accompanies during the time of travel.
- Biometric information of an applicant will be obligatory captured at Immigration on entrance in Myanmar. So you must give right details in a visa application form.
- The information you are providing to us should be complete and right as required in an application form. There should be no errors and information should be according to the passport documents.
- Your visa application will be approve or Reject by Myanmar High Commission, We will not responsible for any rejection, But we take full responsibility to submit your visa application without any errors. It means we will check your visa application to find out grammatically errors.
- You shall never use this website in pampering in of the criminal activity; misleading information can result in harm to anyone or hurting the holy sentiments of any group of people anywhere in the globe.
- Only authorize people can fill up the application on the behalf of others.
- Our Normal Tourist Visa fee is USD 70 per applicant, Exchange rate applicable including interchange charge for credit/debit cards, embassy fee, service fee and all application handling charges. Normal Visa will be send in within 3 to 5 business days. You can stay 28 days from the date of entry in Myanmar.
- Our Urgent Tourist Visa fee is USD 81 per applicant, Exchange rate applicable including interchange charge for credit/debit cards, embassy fee, service fee and all application handling charges. Urgent Visa will be send in within 24 to 30 hours. You can stay 28 days from the date of entry in Myanmar.